Call for Entries
- Published on June 14, 2016
Call for Entries: Unframed: Print for Change
RedLine's Salon-Style Exhibition
Submission Deadline: Monday August 1, 2016
Unframed is a salon-style print, 2D and paper-based exhibition that seeks to highlight and integrate messages that artists’ create as if they were currently launching a political campaign. The goal of Unframed: Print for Change is to unearth the passions and issues that resonate most in the Denver and greater Metro Area artist community. In addition to this salon-style exhibition that will be on view in RedLine’s main exhibition hall in August of 2016, RedLine will also host a ballot process that invites visitors to vote on their four favorite designs / messages that will then be wheat pasted in an outdoor exhibition in the RiNo neighborhood.
- Submission Deadline: Monday August 1, 2016
- Drop-Off Deadline: Friday August 5, 2016
- Requirements: Works must be able to be mounted on the wall due to the salon-style fashion of the exhibition. RedLine reserves the right to refuse any works that are damaged or not exhibition-ready. Limited to one entry per artist
- Desired Media: Print, Mural, or paper-based works preferred
- Application fee: Free
Please include the following with your emailed submission:
- Your Name
- Address / Phone Number
- Artist Name/Collective (if applicable)
- 2-3 Images of the proposed work (*Artists are welcome to submit 2-3 images of different work, with the understanding that only one will be selected for the exhibition.)
- 3-5 sentences on why you applied
2350 Arapahoe St.
Denver, CO 80205
- Published on May 11, 2016
Call for Artists: Naropa University 2017-2018 Exhibitions
Deadline: Friday July 1, 2016
- The Naropa University Art Gallery Program in Boulder, Colorado is reviewing portfolios for solo and group exhibitions for 2017-2018 in the three galleries throughout Naropa.
- Seeking innovative, contemporary 2D and 3D art in all genres.
- All media including installation, performance and multi-media accepted.
- Artists (18+) are encouraged to apply.
- No application fees.
- Artwork must be professional in context and presentation.
- ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY: Send 10 digital (300dpi each/no larger per email 500mp in jpeg or pdf) images for solo and 20 images for a group exhibition, along with one page proposal, artist statement(s) and CV(s).
- There are opportunities for workshops/gallery talks in conjunction with the exhibit.
2130 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, CO 80302