Call for Entries
- Published on May 11, 2016
Call for Artists: Naropa University 2017-2018 Exhibitions
Deadline: Friday July 1, 2016
- The Naropa University Art Gallery Program in Boulder, Colorado is reviewing portfolios for solo and group exhibitions for 2017-2018 in the three galleries throughout Naropa.
- Seeking innovative, contemporary 2D and 3D art in all genres.
- All media including installation, performance and multi-media accepted.
- Artists (18+) are encouraged to apply.
- No application fees.
- Artwork must be professional in context and presentation.
- ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY: Send 10 digital (300dpi each/no larger per email 500mp in jpeg or pdf) images for solo and 20 images for a group exhibition, along with one page proposal, artist statement(s) and CV(s).
- There are opportunities for workshops/gallery talks in conjunction with the exhibit.
2130 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, CO 80302
- Published on May 02, 2016
Call for Artists: Greenway Foundation’s After Party on the Bridge Award
Design Submissions Due: Wednesday June 1, 2016
- Selection Announcement: Friday July 1, 2016
- Stipend: $150 (to include cost of materials and time) & 1 ticket to The Greenway Foundation’s After Party on the Bridge
- Learn more at http://www.greenwayfoundation.org/afterparty
Image of previous award
Seeking talented artist to create an award to represent our annual event for the 2016 Partner in Change Award. Previous award was a river rock engraved with The Greenway Foundation’s logo, Partner in Change title, and winner’s name.
We are seeking an artist/creative to push the boundaries this year, using influences from the bridge and the river to create an award that reflects this event and The Greenway Foundation, to become an artist representation of the recipient’s accomplishment that they will be proud to display.
- Dimension width and height are flexible and up to your distraction to best represent the award. Min specs: 10” x 10”
- Maximum specs: 24” x 24”
- Material use: Use of metal would be ideal but we are open to all ideas.
- Award needs to be completed by September 1, 2016 and will be presented the evening of September 16, 2016.
- Published on February 17, 2016
2nd Annual Littleton Plein Air Paintout
Depot Art Gallery
June 2 and 3, 2016
- Registration and detailed information for the Paintout are available through the Depot Art Gallery’s website: http://www.depotartgallery.org
This year the event has expanded to two days of painting in the Littleton area with the resulting creations on display (and sale) at the Depot June 3 through 12. The Paintout is open to all plein air painters, working in any media.
Juror Carl Judson, author of “A Guerrilla Painter’s Notebook” will award cash prizes on Friday, June 2, at 6:00 at the Paintout Dinner. Registration includes dinner and a T-shirt.
The Depot Art Gallery is located at 2069 West Powers Ave in Littleton. For Paintout information beyond what is on the website, contact Paul Nutting at 720-982-7269.