Call for Artists
- Published on November 27, 2013
Call for Entries: Visions Of Light
Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts - Palmer Lake, Colorado
Entry deadline: January 31, 2014
- Exhibition dates: March 4 - 29, 2014
- Details online at http://trilakesarts.org
The Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts (TLCA) is pleased to announce a Call for Artists to participate in a juried photographic exhibition.
The mission of the 2014 Visions Of Light exhibition is to challenge photographers to go beyond producing a technically correct photographic image and demonstrate their use and/or control of light to help define the subject. The light can be natural, man-made, or a combination that enhances the impact, drama, emotion, composition, and/or message of the image.
Early entry benefit – Submit your entry on or before December 31st and the fee is $35 for 4 entries. $35 for 3 images, if received after midnight MST, December 31st, 2013 and through January 31st, 2014. $10 for each additional entry up to a total limit of ten entries.
Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts
304 Hwy 105
Palmer Lake, CO 80133
- Published on November 20, 2013
Call for Artists: Art-a-ments at Zip 37
Art can be dropped off between 12 - 5pm on December 1, 7 and 8th
Exhibition dates: December 13 - 29, 2013
Art-a-ments: original art in miniature! Just in time for holidays, art-a-ments will feature original art created for the adornment of the holiday tree - or any other item. The art-a-ments will be on display (and for sale) on a variety of trees at Zip 37 Gallery - themes are Outer Space, Retro, and Eclectic . This is the perfect opportunity for those interested in art but not ready for the financial commitment to purchase a larger piece of original art - it is also a great time to pick up some last minute gifts for the holiday season.
3644 Navajo St
Denver, CO 80211
Fri: 6:00 - 10:00 PM
Sat/Sun: Noon - 5:00 PM
- Published on November 19, 2013
Call for Artists: Parallel Studios CURRENTS 2014
The 5th Annual Santa Fe International New Media Festival
Submission materials must be received online or postmarked no later than Monday January 6, 2014
- Exhibition dates: June 13 - 29, 2014
- Submission details online at http://currentsnewmedia.org/generalsubmissi1.html
CURRENTS’ curators look for the unique ways artists use technology as a tool for expression and communication, and ways that scientists, programmers and developers are integrating the arts and aesthetics into their explorations and projects.
The citywide Festival will be held in venues throughout Santa Fe: El Museo Cultural de Santa Fe, the Center for Contemporary Arts, the digital dome facility at the Institute for American Indian Arts, Santa Fe Art Institute, Zane Bennett Contemporary Art, David Richard Gallery, The Tower Gallery on the Pojoaque Pueblo, Axle Contemporary, Warehouse 21 and the Santa Fe Railyard Plaza.
In addition to exhibitions CURRENTS 2014 offers panel discussions, workshops and multimedia performances. All exhibitions and most events are free to the public.
This Year’s Categories:
- Category A - New Media Installations
- Category B - Single Channel Video and Animation
- Category C – Multimedia Performance
- Category D – Experimental or Interactive Documentary
- Category E – Digital Dome Projection
- Category F – Web-art, Art-gaming, Mobile Device Apps (phone, iPad,etc).
- Category G – Youth New Media Makers
- Published on November 19, 2013
Call for Entries: Twenty-Third Annual State Watercolor Exhibit
Lone Tree Arts Center
Entries due by Friday December 13, 2013
- Enter on-line at http://www.coloradowatercolorsociety.org
- Juror: Carl Dalio
His paintings have received many awards and have been included in several national exhibitions including the American Watercolor Society in New York, National Watercolor Society in California, Rocky Mountain National, San Diego Watercolor Society and Watercolor Art Society-Houston.
- December 13, 2013: Deadline for receiving entry forms, images and fees
- January 20, 2014: Notifications mailed
- March 3, 2014: Shipped Artwork due at Lone Tree Arts Center; Hand Delivery of Paintings (8:30-10:30 am)
- March 4-7: Carl Dalio Workshop. Selection of Awards by Juror
- March 7: Opening Night Reception (5:30-7:30 pm)
- March 31: Artists pick up paintings (9-11 am)
10075 Commons St.
Lone Tree, CO 80124