Divinely Superfluous Beauty: New works by Sean McEniry
June 5 - 21, 2020
- Opening Reception: First Friday, June 5, 6-9 pm
- Additional receptions on Friday June 12 and 19
Divinely Superfluous Beauty features a new series of oil paintings by Sean McEniry, inspired by the late great American artist Guy Harvey. Sean is one of our new artists and this is his first solo show at Kanon. The paintings are truly beautiful so please stop by and see them. We will also feature all of the works from this show on our website. If you are unable to come to the gallery and are interested in one of his paintings, we can arrange curbside pickup, delivery or shipping.
Yay, we are finally opening back up and looking forward to a fun summer filled with art! We know things have been very strange in the world lately so we are happy to be back in our art space and look forward to seeing some familiar faces. For the month of June, our hours will remain the same: Fridays 6-9 pm and Saturdays 12-4pm.
To keep everyone safe, we will have the following safety protocols in place:
- No more than 6 visitors allowed in the gallery at a time
- Signage reminding people to wear a mask and stay socially distant
- All of our members will be wearing masks
- Some galleries will have masks available if you don't have one
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- All door handles, counters, and touched surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant before opening
- We'll also do regular cleanings while open and wipe down the counter between purchases
- Credit card purchases are now done using a no-touch option
- Bathroom regularly disinfected and supplied with soap and paper towels
- All refreshments will be individually wrapped items
Kanon Collective is an artist-owned and operated gallery located in the heart of the 40 West Arts District in Lakewood, featuring the work of a dynamic group of local artists.
6851 W. Colfax Ave
Denver, CO 80214