Best of the Summer Art Market
November 5 - December 9, 2018
- Artists Reception: Saturday, November 10, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
In June of 2018 the Art Students League of Denver held their annual Summer Art Market. Cultural Arts Manager for the City of Greenwood Village, Chris Stevens, served as a judge for this year's festival. Chris, along with Henry Meininger (Owner of Meininger's Art Supplies) and Sandra Fettingis (Denver based artist) walked the show and together chose the best artwork in several categories.
This exhibit features all the award winners from this year's festival including:
- Gregory Dye - Best in Show
- Jeff Russell, Julie Scott and Joe Scott - Best Booth Presentation
- Michael Rieger - Best Mastery of Media and Technique
- Lauri Dunn - Best Creative Interpretation
- Julie Leidel - First Runner Up
- Ana Maria Botero - Meininger Award
Curtis Arts and Humanities Center
2349 East Orchard Road
Greenwood Village, CO 80210
Monday - Friday: 8:30- 4:30