PhotoVox: Instagram for Photographers
Colorado Photographic Arts Center (1070 Bannock St., Denver)
Wednesday September 12, 2018, 6:30 - 8 pm (doors open at 6pm)
- Free for CPAC Members; $10 for non-members
- Please register by noon on September 12 at https://cpacphoto.org/photovox-september-2018
- Speaker: Benjamin Rasmussen, a freelance photographer and Instagram pro who has worked with Facebook, Coors, Time, Vanity Fair, Vogue; and Julie Rodruiguez, a social media manager, food blogger, and photographer
How can Instagram help you achieve your goals as a photographer? What’s the best way to build followers? How often should you post? Join us September 12 to hear insights from two Denver-based photographers who have figured it out. Among other topics, we’ll discuss:
- Growth tactics
- Redefining the purpose of social media
- Quality vs. quantity
- Which matters more – the size of your audience, or how you engage it?
- Do hashtags work?
- Taking social to IRL (“In Real Life”)
1070 Bannock St
Denver, CO 80204