Call for Entries: PARADOX: Spark Gallery Juried Exhibition
Deadline for receiving applications on-line: Monday, July 17th 2017, by 5:00 pm
Juror: Lawrence Argent
- Exhibition dates: August 17 – September 10, 2017
- Spark Gallery presents "PARADOX", a juried show curated by Denver’s internationally known Public Sculptor, Lawrence Argent
Paradox juror Lawrence Argent asks, "What is a paradox to you?"
- how an artist utilizes or manipulates materials by freely mixing combinations of media in a paradoxical way
- a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality, expresses a possible truth
- with the new political platform in place in our country have paradoxes arisen?
- an opinion or statement contrary to commonly accepted opinions
- Open to all artists working in the US (nationwide call). All 2D and 3D media eligible
- To apply copy the URL or go to Cafe to enter: https://www.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=4359
- Details also at www.sparkgallery.com