Open Call: The Month of War
Exhibition date: Friday March 6, 2020 from 5:30 PM – 8 PM
Drop-off dates: March 2 - 4, 2020
- More info: https://artwardbound.org/register/march-call-for-art-rino-art-walk
- Part of the RiNO first Friday art walk
March is named for Mars, the God of War. March can also mean a determined progression or force. As the first month of Spring, this conflict can be seen with the change of seasons. This group show is an invitation for artists’ interpretations of the positive and negative perspective of struggle and change.
- 2-D Works (photography, drawing, painting, printmaking) less than 18x24”
- 3-D works less than 3’ x 3’
- No commission will be taken for sold work. 100% of sale price goes to the artist (it is up to the artist to account for taxes taken for work sold)
- All work must be dry and properly prepared for showcase. 2-D pieces must be framed (or gallery-wrapped canvas) and wired across the back. Work may be refused for any reason, including unprofessional presentation.
- Images of work may be posted online.
- All work must be collected in the 5 days following the closing of the show. Any unclaimed work may be donated or become the property of the space.