CPAC Call for Entries: 2019 Juried Members Exhibition
Applicant submission deadline: Sunday, April 21, 2019 (midnight MDT)
- Entry is open to regional, national, and international members of CPAC.
- Information for entry: https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=6350
The Colorado Photographic Arts Center announces its annual juried members’ photography exhibition. This year’s juror is Kat Kiernan, Director of Panopticon Gallery and Editor-in-Chief of the photography magazine Don’t Take Pictures. The exhibition will be a survey of new work made by CPAC members within the past five years, and is intended to highlight the creative talents of CPAC’s core constituency. There is no theme. The show is open to current, registered members of the organization only. If you are not a member of CPAC you can become one on our website. The juror will select work for the exhibition along with a selection of special mentions which will be featured on the CPAC website and in an exhibition catalog that will be published.
- Best in Show Purchase Award: receives $300 and the selected image becomes part of CPAC’s permanent photography collection.
- Director’s Choice: $100 award
- Honorable Mention Awards
- All awardees will receive a printed copy of the exhibition catalog
- Applicant submission deadline: Sunday, April 21, 2019 (midnight MDT)
- Application notifications sent: May 15, 2019
- Exhibition dates: July 5 – August 10, 2019
- Opening Reception & Award ceremony with juror: Saturday, July 13, 2019, 5 - 8pm
- Exhibition juror: Kat Kiernan, Director of Panopticon Gallery and Editor-in-Chief of the photography magazine Don’t Take Pictures
- Fees: First three images are free for current members; $5 for each additional image
- If you’re not a member, pay the $45 entry fee and you will receive a free CPAC membership at the Individual level (1-year)
Works submitted must have been made within five years of the exhibition deadline. All lens-based media are eligible, including but not limited to images made by film or video camera, scanner, screen-capture, digital camera, and any means of mobile photography.
Colorado Photographic Arts Center
1070 Bannock St
Denver, CO 80204